Vision Eye Centre, offers dedicated Total Retina Services to provide comprehensive management of both medical and surgical retina & vitreous. The Retina Department of Vision Eye Centre has one of the best Retina Specialist assisted by a team of trained Paramedical staff. The latest and the world’s best cutting edge Medical & Diagnostic Equipments, Lasers, and Surgical Devices for management of Retinal Services are available with the centre.
The Retina management includes a detailed medical history and lifestyle observations of the patient.
The Medical Retina Services include following:
- Amsler Grid
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
- Fundus Photography
- Slit Lamp Examination
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
At VEC, we offer following treatments in Retina Services:
- Retinal Artery Obstruction
- Floaters and Flashes
- Macular Pucker
- Macular Hole
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO)
- Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Intravitreal Injection (Medications like Lucentis, Avastin, Macugen, or triamcinolone)
- Retinal Laser Photocoagulation
- Pneumatic Retinopexy
- Scleral Buckle
Uveitis or Ocular Inflammation is a condition in which the middle layer of the eye gets inflamed. Uveitis can also lead to inflammation in the adjacent areas, like the retina and vitreous. The basic cause for Uveitis is not identified in most cases and may be due to some underlying systemic diseases.
Vision Eye Centre offers complete management of Uveitis disorders by some of the best Uvea Specialist. The management of uveitis often takes a long time to treat.
More information about Total Retina & Uvea Services, please feel free to call us at +91 11 26267611-17 (Siri Fort Road Centre) +91 11 25882129, 25887228 (West Patel Nagar Centre) or click here for free advice from our end.